BPC-157 human trials so far have shown many positive results in treating several conditions that can affect the body. But, in general, BPC 157 ligament healing is the main end result. But, with continued testing over time other results have been found. In this article, we look at what evidence has been confirmed from animal and human testing. However, if you want to cut to the chase and buy click this link here:
How Does BPC 157 Tendon Healing Work?
This peptide also known as PL 14736, PL 10 and PLD-116 is different from most research peptides because it extracted from the gastrointestinal protective protein. BPC-157 is classed as a Pentadecapeptide and is made up of 15 amino acids that come from the human gastric juice. This substance has the capability to heal wounds suffered in the human body. The fact that it has a positive effect on Angiogenesis means it can form new blood vessels and treat damaged tissues in the body.
From BPC-157 human trials, new evidence has discovered it can help with problems associated with inflammatory bowel disease (IBS) and gastric ulcers. In addition data in laboratory tests and in-vivo research in humans and rodents has suggested BPC-157 has the ability to repair bones, damaged teeth, gut, and tendons. The testing was carried out using the peptide BPC-157 dosage by injection subcutaneously (under the skin) and intramuscularly (into the muscle).
Is There a BPC 157 Cancer Risk
Experts in the medical industry have recognized BPC-157 has the aptitude to give balance to human gastric juice. It has shown it is effective in curing ulcers, IBS, upper and lower gut tract with no serious side effects. To date, BPC 157 has been shown to be safe and even beneficial at the cellular level. It is at present in testing to help treat multiple sclerosis. Due to the fact that it is proangiogenic or it promotes angiogenesis, it can increase the growth of cancer. Yet, other studies have found BPC 157 helpful in lowering muscle wasting in cancer.
Top Ten BPC-157 Benefits
As with all new compounds BPC-157 peptide has undergone several experimental stages and has revealed many results. Below is a list of some of the positive BPC 157 benefits that have been logged by scientists:
- Aids allergies and viruses
- Stops opioid tolerance
- Brain repair and improves memory
- Eye dysfunction
- Oral cavity protection
- Protects the body from harm caused by drugs
- Protects the heart
- Helps speed up body repairs such as muscle and tissues etc
- Urine incontinence
As far as BPC-157 side effects are concerned there have been no major problems reported from trials on rodents. But, some patients have experienced; dizziness, headaches, nausea, and redness from the injection. Many of these subside with use. But if symptoms persist then it is recommended to seek medical attention.
What Does BPC 157 Do to the Brain?
In studies, BPC 157 has potential therapeutic effects on various organs, including the brain. Here’s what we know from current research on the impacts of BPC 157 on the brain:
- Neuroprotective effects: Several studies have shown that BPC 157 has neuroprotective effects, which can help protect the brain from damage caused by various instances. For example, it can protect against neurotoxicity caused by certain drugs and chemicals and traumatic brain injury.
- Brain repair and regeneration: BPC 157 promotes the regeneration of neurons and other brain cells and forms new blood vessels in the brain. It can help to repair damage caused by various insults, including stroke and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Mood regulation: BPC 157 has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and antidepressant effects in animal studies. It increases the levels of serotonin and dopamine in the brain. These are neurotransmitters that play a role in regulating mood.
- Cognitive enhancement: BPC 157 improves cognitive function in animal studies. It can enhance learning and memory and increase the growth of new neurons in the hippocampus, a brain region essential for learning and memory.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: BPC 157 has anti-inflammatory effects in the brain, which can help to reduce neuroinflammation, a common feature of various brain disorders.
Is BPC 157 a Banned Substance?
While the current research on BPC 157 and the brain are promising, more research is needed to determine the safety and efficacy of BPC 157 in humans. It is also important to note that BPC 157 is not approved for human use by regulatory agencies and should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional for research purposes.
In some countries, the sale and possession of BPC 157 may be restricted or illegal. Thus, it is important to check local laws and regulations before using this peptide.
Summary of BPC-157 Human Trials
The peptide BPC-157 is man-made but comes from natural substances found in the body. With years of research has found to have many positive effects on a wide range of related diseases. While it was first discovered as a treatment for healing wounds fast, it has since proved successful in treating many other disorders. As with most peptides they are classed as research chemicals and so many are still in the early stages of clinical trials. But, with more study, they will hopefully be there to cure many health problems in the near future.