IGF 1 LR3 Buy Online – for research purposes only here for the affordable price of $98.50. IGF-1 LR3 1mg is an artificial and modified insulin-like growth factor. It does not connect with IGF-1 binding protein efficiently, so it can remain active much longer than the normal IGF-1, resulting in an advanced half-life for the peptide action. IGF 1 LR3 improves cell division and growth, increases fat metabolism, improves muscle repair and hypertrophy by reducing myostatin. New research with IGF 1 LR3 shows it to help enhance milk production in mothers with babies. If you are in the research sector, make sure you buy IGF-1 lr3 here today!
Peptide Sciences IGF 1 LR3 Buy Online Now
Buy IGF-1 LR3 1 mg vials with us today for laboratory use and not for human consumption. We offer the purest grade IGF-1 lr3 dosage for research. All of our research products, including IGF-1 LR3, are tested to guarantee the best research chemicals in the USA. You can rest assured that all of the research products are safe and free of additives. We provide over 100 amino acids, proteins, and peptides for the research and science community.
All of our chemicals are competitively priced, with the opportunity to save money when you buy in bulk. Plus, save on shipping in the USA when you spend over $200!
What is IGF 1 LR3?
IGF-1 or insulin-like growth factor-1 long arginine 3 is a hormone that occurs naturally in the blood. Its principal function is to control the effects of growth hormone (GH) in the body. The normal functions of IGF-1 and GH include bone and tissue growth.
How IGF 1 LR3 Works
IGF-1 forms in different tissues as a result of GH in the blood. Some disorders and diseases, such as tumors in the pituitary gland, can cause the body to make too much GH.
IGF-1 measurements are related to GH measurements; this test diagnoses many problems associated with too much or too little GH.
If a healthcare provider thinks you have a GH-related illness or are at risk, they will arrange for the test. Here are some examples to look for:
- Excessive GH production causes an overgrowth of the hands, feet, and facial bones in adults.
- Laron syndrome is when the body is not sensitive to GH due to a change (mutation) in the growth hormone receptor gene, producing dwarfism.
Other tests used are:
- X-rays to measure the age of the bone
- Thyroid function tests to rule out thyroid problems
- Other tests to measure levels of GH (the insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3, IGFBP-3)
- Children may have blood tests for clonidine, arginine, or glucagon
What do the test results mean?
Test results may vary based on age, gender, medical history, the technique used for testing, and other factors. Your results may not mean that you have a problem. To find out what they mean, talk to your healthcare provider.
- IGF-1 measurements are adjusted for age, as levels tend to decline after puberty as you age.
- IGF-1 results report nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml), and average values differ according to age.
Peptide Sciences IGF-1 LR3 Research
- IGF-1 LR3 is a potent peptide that can promote cell division and growth in blood tissues, the kidney, the lungs, the brain, the nerves, and the skin.
- IGF-1 LR3 can increase fat metabolism and boost glucose uptake from the blood through muscle, nerves, and liver cells. Generally, it can reduce blood sugar levels and adipose tissue breaking down triglycerides and glycogen. Lowering blood sugar levels for IGF-1 LR3 lowers insulin levels, so it is possible to stop type 2 diabetes.
IGF 1 LR3 Buy Online for Laboratory Research
As you can see the research peptide IGF 1 LR3 is showing good results in research to going to help a number of health conditions in the future. For more information about IGF-1 LR3 read this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IGF-1_LR3