You may be familiar with Botox injections and how this is an effective way of reducing wrinkles and fine lines. But, have you come across alternative methods such as peptide therapy anti aging? Here we look at these newer research chemicals that are emerging in the beauty industry. Often used as an ingredient in facial skincare products, they are taking the world by storm. In this guide, we look at the best injectable peptides for anti-aging.
Injectable Peptides for Skin
Peptides in cosmetic products have gained popularity in recent years. But are they really an ultimate miracle weapon against skin aging and wrinkles? Or have they overestimated ingredients without a scientific reference? In this article, we investigate what peptides are in general and whether they can be useful in cosmetics. Unfortunately, our assumption solidifies; peptides are initially more marketing mesh than substances with a proven effect.
What are peptides?
Simply put Peptides are building blocks that makeup protein. When several amino acids unite they make a peptide bond. Peptides have numerous functions in nature – some act as messenger substances in plants, others are hormones in the human body. You may have seen Google searches online asking for the best peptide stack for muscle growth, and see results come up with bodybuilding sites and forums. Or even spotted advertisements with peptide injections for weight loss! The truth is peptides have many uses but are mostly famed for building muscle and promoting fat loss. However, with more research experts have discovered peptides to be effective in anti-aging!
Peptide Therapy near me
There is an extensive range of peptides out there for research. Some are used as an ingredient in medical treatments. There are various peptides with theoretical properties. In this article, we show you ingredients that really help against wrinkles. Here we look at the top 6 of the best injectable peptides for anti-aging.
1.Vialox originates from snake venom this research peptide can actually paralyze the facial muscle and reduce fine lines and wrinkles in the skin –
2. Syn-Coll (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) is an artificial substance that can be effective in promoting the skin’s natural ability at making more collagen. It has the ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It is an ingredient that is used in anti-wrinkle products.
3. Rigin (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) is a research peptide and still being studied but has shown to have anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. GHK-Cu 200mg (Copper Peptide) is still being tested but has shown good results in decreasing the anti-aging process. Available in 200mg and 1000mg it has also been found to be effective in anti-inflammatory, improving the immune system, and healing wounds.
5. Syn-AKE is classed as a research peptide and has been found to show good results in reducing wrinkles and relaxing the facial muscles.
6. Pal-AHK still being investigated Pal-AHK or Palmitoyl Tripeptide has the capability to boost collagen and elastin production. With these benefits, it can help with anti-aging conditions, heal wounds and stop hair loss.
Peptides are said to have strong anti-aging properties today. This is due in part to the fact that they can theoretically stimulate skin collagen production. Collagen is itself a protein (a larger peptide) and ensures a healthy and firm complexion. Other peptides have strong anti-inflammatory properties that are also good for the skin. Even if these facts sound good, studies have so far been lacking to prove their effectiveness in our skin.
Injectable Peptides for Skin
In order to develop their properties, peptides would have to penetrate the skin, hence why we look at the best injectable peptides for anti-aging. However, there are numerous enzymes in the skin that specialize in destroying foreign substances (including peptides). The skin lets very few substances through because it always wants to protect itself from possible dangers. Consequently, peptides only have the ability to go through the skin to trigger positive effects only under very special conditions that still have to be researched. So it is still unclear whether peptides can work in our skin.
Conclusion Peptide Therapy Cost
Although cosmetic products with peptides have theoretically promising properties, there is as yet no scientific evidence of their effectiveness in living organisms. In addition, most products that contain peptides are expensive. Admittedly, a newly discovered peptide with an incomprehensible name sounds innovative and somehow interesting. But if you look closely at science, it is clear that vitamin C and retinol are substances with solid scientific evidence of their effectiveness. Vitamin C not only protects against free radicals that age the skin but actually stimulates collagen production. Vitamin A also stimulates skin renewal.
These are effects that peptides only promise, but no one has seen so far. Further research remains to continue to source the best injectable peptides for anti aging.